Day 2. Jump day. Pictures from the spectacular Colins Crest and Vikings arena stage sections. Similar to Monte, Citroen’s Kris Meeke once again went off loosing any chance of a decent result. But the big news was Rally leader Neuville. making a mistake and crashing out of the lead and rally for the 2nd time in a row on the final super special stage. Handing Latvala the lead, with Tanak just 3.8 seconds behind.
- Ex Rally Stars & Cars at Race Retro
- Rally Monte Carlo 2018 – In Pictures
- The 2018 World Rally Championships is go!!!
- Autosport International Show 2018
- Super Star Loeb Returns to WRC
- CONFIRMED: Ogier & Evans At M-Sport For 2018
- Wales Rally GB Photo Gallery
- Dan’s WRC Blog – Cheers & Tears
- Wales Rally GB – Final Day In Pictures
- Evans Wins, Ogier & M-Sport become Champions