Day 2. Jump day. Pictures from the spectacular Colins Crest and Vikings arena stage sections. Similar to Monte, Citroen’s Kris Meeke once again went off loosing any chance of a decent result. But the big news was Rally leader Neuville. making a mistake and crashing out of the lead and rally for the 2nd time in a row on the final super special stage. Handing Latvala the lead, with Tanak just 3.8 seconds behind.
- WRC Rally Finland Driver Report
- Full Rally Finland 2018 Sofa Report
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018 – In Pictures
- What to expect at Goodwood FoS 2018
- Jeffrey Panton Takes 4th Sol Rally Barbados win.
- Day 2 Rally Barbados – In Pictures
- Panton Takes Narrow Lead Over Bird on Sol Rally Barbados
- The King Of The Hill – Barbados
- Rally Barbados Pre-event Rally Show – In Pictures
- Kris Meeke Sacked by Citroen