All weekend it seemed that Ott Tänak had control of the rally, his raw speed kept him at the front and in sight of victory. But in Rallying its not over untill it’s over. And as the penultimate stage turned into what some drivers described as a war zone. It was a battle for survival. Ott Tänak was one of many to suffer, getting an puncture and loosing the lead to Andreas Mikkelsen. Hayden Paddon ended in 3rd.
- Rally Turkey – Driver analysis
- Rally Turkey – Survival of the fittest
- Rally Japan returns in 2019
- WRC Rally Finland Driver Report
- Full Rally Finland 2018 Sofa Report
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018 – In Pictures
- What to expect at Goodwood FoS 2018
- Jeffrey Panton Takes 4th Sol Rally Barbados win.
- Day 2 Rally Barbados – In Pictures
- Panton Takes Narrow Lead Over Bird on Sol Rally Barbados