All weekend it seemed that Ott Tänak had control of the rally, his raw speed kept him at the front and in sight of victory. But in Rallying its not over untill it’s over. And as the penultimate stage turned into what some drivers described as a war zone. It was a battle for survival. Ott Tänak was one of many to suffer, getting an puncture and loosing the lead to Andreas Mikkelsen. Hayden Paddon ended in 3rd.
- Rally Monte Carlo 2018 – In Pictures
- The 2018 World Rally Championships is go!!!
- Autosport International Show 2018
- Super Star Loeb Returns to WRC
- CONFIRMED: Ogier & Evans At M-Sport For 2018
- Wales Rally GB Photo Gallery
- Dan’s WRC Blog – Cheers & Tears
- Wales Rally GB – Final Day In Pictures
- Evans Wins, Ogier & M-Sport become Champions
- Saturday Wales Rally GB In Pictures